Saturday, May 11, 2013

People are so frustrating.

Okay so, being considerate. It means you're conscious of those around you. Of their feelings, of their possessions. Of them. I feel that as of late kids my age and most people in general have forgotten what it is to be considerate. AND IT IS SO ANNOYING. I just don't get it. What happened to manners? A little over a month ago I got a new iPhone. I've wanted one since they came out and my mom finally caved and let me get one. So I took as good of care of it as I would a new puppy. Possibly even a small child. Tonight at work, I was listening to music on it through this cool speaker attachment that I have. A few coworkers came and picked it up and looked at the speaker, which was fine. But someone set it onto a paper a girl needed. So when she came into the room to get the paper she just pulled the phone and speaker right off the shelf and into the sink full of water before. It is safe to say I said a few foul mouthed words. I didn't even know what to do. I wanted to scream but I felt like I had been hit in the gut with a bat. I just don't understand why it was so difficult for her to either put down the things she was holding or ask me or someone else standing in the room to move my phone. There was just no reason for the incident, you know? I realize that she didn't do it on purpose and she really does feel bad about it. She even offered to buy me a new one, (which may be the result if sitting in a bag of rice doesn't fix the water damage) I just don't see why this was a neccessary thing to happen. Her not using common sense or being considerate led to me having a broken phone and carrying more stress than I even need to have all at once ever again. I'm not even mad at this point. Just upset, really. Anyway sorry about that boring ramble. But as much as it sucks that is the most exciting to happen to my life lately. Fingers crossed it all gets fixed by Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment