Monday, July 29, 2013

Sorry it took so long!

So, an update on my life! I graduated highschool in May! Yay! So happy that portion of my life is over and done with. Highschool taught me a lot of things I will carry through my life, as well as introduced me to some friends I'm sure to keep for a life time. One of those friends left on a mission to the Philippines! She had a great time while in the MTC and has recently just arrived into the country! She loves it and I am so so happy for her and the happiness she is receiving through this adventure in her life. So, my best friend left on her mission too. I took a family trip to Montana to say goodbye to my dad before MY adventure started! On July 2nd, I packed all my bags up and I made my way to the airport. From there I got on my first flight- a one way flight to Austin, Texas! I am now living and working here in Texas. And I'm loving every second of it! I got a job as a 911 call taker for the Austin Police Department. Today was my first day on the job and I'm already loving it! Texas gets better every day and I love living here. I love the city, I love all the new things. I am in love with the beauty of everything that surrounds me. It's all so fun and new and I can't wait to share more adventures on my blog! I'll really need to set aside some time every week to update this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment